Returns & Refunds
We strongly believe that you will be satisfied with your order.
If for some reason you are not, you have 30 days from the date you received your order to exchange or return.
Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all Kabirski tags still attached.
We do not proceed any return or refunds in case the item has been broken, or if it’s used or incomplete.
Let us know if your order did not meet your expectations.
Please send us the description of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will do our best to solve the problem in the shortest period of time.
Although we are always happy to provide you with a prepaid return label within 30 days from your purchase, please let us know if you wish to return the parcel yourself - so that can identify the parcel in a timely manner. Returns that are shipped to us without prior notification from the customer may result in a refund being declined, due to the absence of a tracking number.
If your item arrives broken or the quality is not up to our usual standards and you really wish to return this item you can do so, even outside the 30 day limit for returns.
Refunds are made strictly to the card originally used for payment. In some specific cases (for example, if the refund window in Shopify has already closed) we may ask for your PayPal details to complete the transaction.
Submit a return request
Click on this link to log in to a new user account.
1. Log in to your account: 1. In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue. 2. In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email. 3. Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
2. Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
3. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
4. Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
5. Click Request return. If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you receive a refund.